A new, beautiful smile in just one day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics using surgical techniques (all-on-4, Teeth in a day, same day teeth) that have proven to be successful with years of research and peer review. By fixing your restoration to dental implants your new teeth replace traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. It turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
There is a lot of buzz and misleading information out there these days regarding teeth in a day. It is important to know there is no -one size fits all- treatment plan when if comes to creating your perfect smile. At Kaufman and Roemer oral surgery and implant center your case will be individually planned and designed to address your specific situation and needs. At your consultation you will follow along in the process as Drs Kaufman and Roemer evaluate your case by obtaining a 3D scan of your teeth and jaws. After your planning is completed your new teeth will be supported by placing four to six dental implants to attach a fixed dental restoration. This new fixed restoration will give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you’ve been looking for. Best of all, your teeth can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don’t have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
The Benefits of Teeth in a Day
- Because teeth in a day can deliver your teeth attached to your implants in the same day, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- The surgical technique lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The teeth in a day solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because implant retained restorations are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You’ll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!